- 6 nights accommodations
- 3 vegetarian meals/day
- 2 yoga classes/ meditation each day with April
- Mendihuaca Jungle Hike to natural pool and waterfall
- Unlimited water, coffee, tea
- Unlimited use of beaches/pools/retreat grounds
- Flights to Cartagena and airport transfer to Gitana del Mar (airport transfer will be arranged.)
- Staff tips at end of trip
- Alcoholic beverages
- Additional excursions and spa treatments
Our Eco-Chic Bungalows are the ideal place to relax. Each bungalow is designed with a very distinct architectural feature that the indigenous from the area have been utilizing for hundreds of years…. the palm roof. Not only are these structures made from sustainably and locally harvested palm fronds, the vaulted ceiling design keeps the rooms cooler and more fresh than any other available, man-made material.
Let the soothing sounds of the ocean lull you to sleep after a full day on the beach and exploring the area. Our simple, clean and comfortable rooms are equipped with full private bathrooms, outdoor showers*, fans*, down pillows and plush sheets and towels.
Glamping Tents – large luxury semi-permanent tents (20m2 / 215 sqft). They have their own wood deck front porch and are set apart and more private than the bungalows. They have shared bathrooms.
- Kayaking/Stand Up Paddleboarding
- Waterfalls & Natural Jungle Pools
- River Tubing
- Horseback riding
- Private Scuba Diving Excursions
- Bathing in one of the many rivers that flow from the Sierra Nevada to the Sea
- Spa Services
Parque Nacional Tayrona- Located just 10 minutes away, this park is one of the jewels of Colombia covering 58 square miles of land and 6 different beachfront bays. Kogis and Arhuaco people still live within the park and visitors can visit the ancient village of Pueblito while hiking around. There are over 180 species of mammals and over 300 species of birds living in the park, some of which can only be found in this area.